While many have heard of Managed Print Services (MPS), few know the true value it can have for their business. MPS encompasses a wide range of services and features that can help your business save money, increase productivity and document security, in addition to reducing your environmental impact. An MPS provider will determine your true cost of printing so you can gain an increased understanding of how your printing practices and processes affect your business.
Reduce Expenses with Managed Print Services
One of the primary benefits of adopting a Managed Print Services program is realizing a significant decrease in your printing costs. Printing is a major expense for most businesses, making up as much as 15% of annual expenditures. An MPS provider can help you understand all of your print costs. In doing so, they can help you identify and put into place protocols that can help you save money in both the short and long term. Overall, MPS can help you save as much as 30% on your annual printing costs.
Other MPS Benefits
A Managed Print Services provider can do more than just reduce your printing costs. They will conduct a complete assessment of your current print infrastructure so you can make educated decisions on opportunities to cut expenses. After an initial analysis, MPS can play a larger role in your long-range business planning by:
- Consolidating and reducing your print devices while still meeting your needs and not sacrificing productivity.
- Facilitating secure printing for mobile users.
- Identifying and solving problems in your print environment before they affect employee productivity.
- Creating solutions to automate and digitize paper-intensive tasks.
- Automatic toner replenishment.
- Training employees to help ease the transition and increase productivity.
- Reducing your environmental impact by reducing paper and energy use and implementing a recycling program.
- Continually looking for ways to optimize your print environment.
Managed Print Services is about more than just printing. It is an overall business solution with important value and benefits to companies both large and small. To find out if Managed Print Services is right for your business, contact us today for a free, no-obligation print assessment.
If you’d like to find out how your business’ printing practices compare to others, take our SMB Office Challenge and qualify to win one of five Xerox multifunction colour printers and get a FREE 2016 Office Print Policy Guide full of money saving best practices!