The processes you employ have a major impact on the performance of your business. When it comes to invoicing, for example, your customers expect to be billed accurately and promptly. From a business standpoint, it’s important that your A/P team has the time they need to complete their work correctly and efficiently.
Technology has enabled us to automate much of the invoicing process ensuring prompt billing and predictable cash flow.
The Benefits of Digital Invoicing
With properly implemented digital workflows, you’ll streamline your invoicing process by automating data entry and repetitive tasks. As a result, you’ll see:
- Increased Productivity – Routing digital documents with a single mouse click drastically reduces the time you’ll spend on invoice processing. This can free your team to focus on core business initiatives like growing your business.
- Accuracy – By eliminating manual data entry and repetitive processes your invoicing accuracy will improve. You’ll have no more missed billable items with the ability to accurately track invoices.
- Customer Satisfaction – When you expedite the approval process, invoices can be delivered to customers promptly. You may also enjoy faster payment, immediate payment confirmation and instant access to account status. This might seem small, but it will result in higher customer satisfaction.
- Improved Security – Today, cybercrime is a threat to every business no matter how small. Rock-solid security is a must! Digitized documents can be encrypted throughout the entire process from creation to delivery. This safeguards the customer and company information you want to keep away from prying eyes.
- Accurate Record Keeping – Digital documents are searchable, sharable and easily accessible from anywhere, at any time, when they’re stored securely in the cloud. Digitizing your invoice process is easy and much less time consuming than searching through piles of paper. Digital documents are easily archived and recallable with a few mouse clicks.
When you think about the invoicing process from creation, through payment confirmation, to archiving, you’ll understand the time you’ll save by automating the process. Scanning invoices into digital workflows will improve productivity, accuracy and process.
Ready to learn more? Give us a call and let us show you the benefits of a digital document management system.