Working to maintain a strong, visual presence for your company is important; after all, no one can do business with you if they can’t find you! An effective way to achieve this goal is through the use of colour.
If you’re skeptical that something so simple can have such a lasting and positive impact on your business, think again; research has shown that the use of colour can do just that.
Read on to learn more:
- Direct mail with an element of colour has a 55 percent greater chance of being read first. If you get your reader’s attention quickly, a fast response is likely to follow.
- Among a sea of black and white directory ads, those in colour have an increased response rate of over 40 percent.
- Payment response times can improve as much as 30 percent when key information such as the due date and amount are highlighted in colour.
- Sales have been shown to increase by up to 80 percent when communication materials such as brochures or direct mailings use colour.
- Bursts of colour on memos, notices and other interoffice correspondence increases employee motivation by up to 80 percent.
Bridge the Gap
With such compelling evidence supporting the benefits of colour printing, why aren’t more businesses using it to their advantage? Misconceptions surrounding the cost and the potential loss of efficiency may be to blame when in reality, with the right equipment in place, colour printing won’t break the bank or disrupt current processes.
Help your employees and customers to see the world in colour while boosting sales, increasing productivity and communication, and enhancing profitability along the way.
Have you taken our SMB Office Challenge yet? It’s not too late! Find out how your office printing practices compare to other SMBs and get a FREE copy of our 2016 Office Print Policy guide!