Service & Support
Backing Your Xerox Solution with Award Winning Xerox Service.
Here are some key reasons why your Full Service Maintenance Agreement (FSMA) is a great value – and a smart business decision:
1. No other service provider can match the breadth of our exceptional coverage. Whether your business is large or small, local or global, you can rely on Island Technology Solutions for dependable and responsive support. This includes on-site support in virtually every community throughout Canada and the US by trained Service Professionals who know Xerox products and are dedicated to servicing them promptly.
2. You can count on us for comprehensive network and software support, 24/7 online assistance and quick-response on-site coverage.
Online – Log on anytime for interactive technical and operational help via a dynamic database with the latest technical solutions and step-by-step support and operational tips.
On Call – When you just want to talk to someone, the Customer Welcome Centre is available Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm regardless of time zone. This team typically answers calls within 30 seconds and resolves many customer problems remotely, or if needed, dispatches a Xerox Service Professional to your site.
On-Site – Xerox has thousands of trained service personnel nationally. Extensive ongoing training ensures that our tenured Service Professionals know your requirements and can support your needs. Plus, they are backed by a world-class support infrastructure, including the engineers who designed your product.
3. It’s all about keeping you and your users productive. That’s why Xerox implemented a sophisticated service and technology infrastructure that includes HFSI (High Frequency Service Items) software to keep you up and running; the Total Call Process to perform preventive maintenance on every call; SmartKits™ to optimize your office network devices; the online Eureka problem-solution database; and laptop technology to enable diagnostics and enhanced productivity. We keep you productive by responding to your needs while decreasing the frequency and duration of service calls.
4. Reassurance, today and every day. Our parts inventory and infrastructure ensures Xerox genuine parts are stored locally and carried by your Service Professional – who also automatically installs all the latest safety and productivity retrofits.
5. The Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee sets the industry standard. Simply stated, if you are not satisfied with the performance of your Xerox equipment, you may request replacement with an identical model anytime during the first three (3) years from the date of the initial installation of the equipment. Our comprehensive support, service plans and technology work together to:
Protect your investment – With the support of your Xerox Service team, you are taking a proactive approach that will keep your equipment operational and paying dividends for years to come.
Maximize your results – By providing unmatched uptime, including assisting in the resolution of network printing issues, we allow you to maximize the use of your Xerox equipment – and find better ways to do great work.
Provide peace of mind – Through outstanding service and support, we strengthen your partnership with Xerox and give you unprecedented peace of mind.
At your service – where you need us, when you need us, the way you need us. A Xerox Full Service and Maintenance Agreement delivers the personal attention you deserve and the powerful results you expect.
© 2006 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and SmartKits™ are registered trademarks of Xerox Corporation.